We seek to be a model of justice, tolerance, forgiveness and understanding, notable for our quality of care.
With the child at the centre of the learning process, we implement the Gospel message by giving equal consideration to:
- Showing concern for all pupils, staff and parents.
- Developing the faith of each individual in the school community, so that God becomes a reality in their life.
- Preparing pupils for entry into the wider community.
- Providing equality of access to the national curriculum.
- Providing a curriculum that challenges and extends the child's whole moral, spiritual, artistic and intellectual abilities.
- Celebrating and respecting all ethnicities in the school.